Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Paulyeo11
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

target line chart display null when select year=2020

Hi All

My chart and table behave okay when i select year=2021 

Notice that left side the line chart display 2 dot is correct because it is 2021 Jan , only 1 month data.

Paulyeo11_0-1610974672333.png

But when i select year=2020 , the table able display sales and target amount. But then the line chart

display Null.

Note that right side the table , it can display both sales and target amount from jan till dec 2020.

Note :- during Dec 2020 , the left hand side chart working fine , it can display 2 line one is sales another is target line.

Paulyeo11_1-1610974772474.png

Hope some one can share with me why ? 

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Paulyeo11 ,

Please open Filters pane and clear the visual level filter "Year is 2021" for the line chart:

line chart.JPG

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Paulyeo11 , Can you check the file again. I see only one row for sales data(Table). And Sales is null other than 2020 one row.

Hi All 

Thank you for all your help .

Paul Yeo

Paulyeo11
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi All

Can some one advise me why line chart YTD when switch to year=2020 , it not display any line ? where go wrong ?

Paul

Hi @Paulyeo11 ,

Please open Filters pane and clear the visual level filter "Year is 2021" for the line chart:

line chart.JPG

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Ying

Thank you very much it work fine now.

Paul

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.