Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

target KPI visual

Untitled.pngHello,

Hope everyone is doing good. here is a quick question that I need to create this KPI visual. I used custom visual as circular kpi from market place and I can fix the middle percentage but I need to set the target (88%) as small round mark over there as representation for target value. How can I achieve that?..

Help me out with your answers. Thank you!!   

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

hi, @Anonymous

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello,

We request you to please check Circular Gauge by MAQ Software available on AppSource to check if it satisfies your requirement.

For any further queries or enhancement requests, please contact us at support@maqsoftware.com.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello,

We request you to please check Circular Gauge by MAQ Software available on AppSource to check if it satisfies your requirement.

For any further queries or enhancement requests, please contact us at support@maqsoftware.com.

Thanks.

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Anonymous

Is this custom visual Circular Gauge by MAQ Software?

If so, I'm afraid it couldn't achieve in Power BI for this custom visual.

1) One of the two fields (Actual and Target) are required.

2) Both fields will accept only one input value. It can be a measure or numeric column.

3) We can choose from variety of summarize options like sum, min, max, average, variance, standard deviation, median, count, and count (distinct) for numeric columns.

4) We can get more information in the tooltips.

5) Click on the "Donut Chart" option from the format pane to change visual from donut to pie chart or vice versa. We can also select the width of the donut chart when it is in the donut mode.

6) We also have options to change data labels font-size, color, and number of decimal points.

And If you could try other visual to achieve your requirement. like: Gauge, Dial Gauge

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-lili6-msft....Thanks for the help.

hi, @Anonymous

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Best Regards,

Lin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.