Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mim
Advocate V
Advocate V

synoptic panel suddenly stopped working ?

today, come back to work, open my pbix file and the synoptic panel stopped working, it does not show any data, it was perfectly working yesterday, I did not change anything, i tried an old copy of my pbix, the same result, I even downloaded the sample report from the office store and the same thing, the chart is blank.

I have no idea what's going on ? any help would be appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mim,

According to your descriptions above, I just tested it with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.54.4970.761 64-bit (January 2018)). Synoptic Panel visual on the sample report still works fine for me.

r3.PNG

What version of Power BI Desktop are your using? Could you try using the latest version to see if it works? Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mim,

According to your descriptions above, I just tested it with the latest version of Power BI Desktop(2.54.4970.761 64-bit (January 2018)). Synoptic Panel visual on the sample report still works fine for me.

r3.PNG

What version of Power BI Desktop are your using? Could you try using the latest version to see if it works? Smiley Happy

Regards

thank you, updating the latest version fixed the problem, still i am just curious why a custom visual stop working, that's a bit concening 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.