Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cosminc
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

sunburst or 2 donuts with current and previous year circles

Hi all,

I need to find a solution as sunburst or donut chart where the big circle is for 2019 detailed by salesmen as segments and the small inside circle is for 2018 with sales men segments after % total sales

What i made is 2 donuts overlaid one bigger with filter 2019 and  the other with filter 2018

did you have a better idea?

the issue is that i use legend from the bigger circle and when i  have salesmen with 0 in 2019  but with sales in 2018 it appears a new color in the small circle and is not included in legend

other issue if you suggest to go farther with this is how can i fix to have same colors for each salesman for both donuts - after any selection, filter or refresh.

Thanks,

Cosmin

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Please try these from the market place

Donut_sunbrust.png

Appreciate your Kudos. In case, this is the solution you are looking for, mark it as the Solution. In case it does not help, please provide additional information and mark me with @
Thanks.

My Recent Blog - https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/Comparing-Data-Across-Date-Ranges/ba-p/823601

Hi,

i tried but didn't find the solution

do you have a more specific suggestion?

thanks,

Cosmin

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.