Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

sum measure flag

Hi everybody,

I have a table that is grouped by  "Distribuidores" and "Anunciantes". The meausures of the table are "Facturado Current  Year" and "Facturado Last Year". I want to know the percent of "Anunciantes" that were lost and earned over the year. So, for the "Anunciantes " lost I need to calculate the "Anunciantes" that were in LY but they are not in the current year. And for the anunciantes earned I need to calculate the "Anunciantes" that are in the current year but not on the last year.

The table is below. I made a flag that is 1 when the "Anunciante" are in LY but aren't in the current year. For the "Anunciantes" earned I mad the opposite.

Flag_1 = IF(NOT(ISBLANK([Facturado LY]));IF([Facturado LY]>0 && ISBLANK([Facturado]);1))

Flag_2= IF(NOT(ISBLANK([Facturado]));IF([Facturado]>0 && isblank([Facturado LY]);1))

My idea is sum the flags and divide by the total of rows. The problem is that I can't sum up a meausure or I don't know how to do it. Can you help please?

I exported the table. Var is Flag_1 and var3 is Flag_2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1866-h9C99vdXrYqyeSrLhnlFGZsXSG4n/view?usp=sharing

anuciantes_perdidos_ganhos.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

it wasn't exactly what I wanted but it helped! Thank tou! @sturlaws 

sturlaws
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @Anonymous 

will this code give you what you need?

percentage new =
DIVIDE (
    CALCULATE (
        DISTINCTCOUNT ( data[Anunciante] );
        FILTER (
            data;
            OR ( ISBLANK ( data[Facturado LY] ); data[Facturado LY] <= 0 )
                && NOT (
                    ISBLANK ( ( data[Facturado] ) )
                        && data[Facturado] > 0
                )
        )
    );
    CALCULATE (
        DISTINCTCOUNT ( data[Anunciante] );
        FILTER ( data; NOT ( ISBLANK ( data[Facturado] ) ) && data[Facturado] > 0 )
    )
)

I have reused some of the code you had put into the flags

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.