Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

chethan
Resolver III
Resolver III

stacked column chart not overlay

Hello folks,

Am trying to plot 5 measure (not over lay) in stacked column chart with One Value and without Clustered Chat so I can filtering by product

Example:

My Measures = “Total Sales”, “Profit”, “Loss”, “Average Sale”, “Average Profit”.

If I select the Product from the slicer it should have to show all the above measures in one chart with different stacks without overlay by all the measures.

Regards,

Chetan K

3 REPLIES 3
chethan
Resolver III
Resolver III

Am waiting for suggestion... please help

Hi @chethan,

Have you resolved your issue? IF you have, welcome to share your solution or mark the right reply as answer.

Best Regards,

Angelia

Hi @chethan,

Which field is located in x-axis? When you create a stacked column chart, display the measure in values fields, it will display in different stacks. Please see the following screenshot, select ID as x-axis, the two measure as values. Different stacks show different measures' value by comparing table visual and  stacked column chart.

1.PNG

I am really confusing your requirement: "If I select the Product from the slicer it should have to show all the above measures in one chart with different stacks without overlay by all the measures." Could you please share more details and your sample table for further analysis?

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.