Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pankajdeol
Frequent Visitor

stacked and column chart

Hello Champs, I have a table containing One column, "ID" and 2nd column, "Order type". Now I want to display 2 lines displaying count of ID over the time based on the order type in a combined stack column chart, Columns data is coming form another table.

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @pankajdeol,

You can create two measures using the formulas below.

Order Type1=CALCULATE(Counta(Table[OrderType]),FILTER(Table,Table[OrderType]="Order Type1"))

Order Type2=CALCULATE(Counta(Table[OrderType]),FILTER(Table,Table[OrderType]="Order Type2"))

Then add two measure above as Line values.

Best Regards,
Angelia

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @pankajdeol,

I try to reproduce your scenario using the following sample table, but I can't imagine what it looks. Could you please share your resource table? 

>>count of ID over the time based on the order type in a combined stack column chart, Columns data is coming form another table.

Which date will be shown in line and please post your data in another table.

1.PNG2.PNG

Best Regards,

Angelia

pbi.JPG

Hi @v-huizhn-msft, Thanks for your reply. I am attaching a sample data screenshot . Please see if this can help to understand the data.

Hi @pankajdeol,

You can create two measures using the formulas below.

Order Type1=CALCULATE(Counta(Table[OrderType]),FILTER(Table,Table[OrderType]="Order Type1"))

Order Type2=CALCULATE(Counta(Table[OrderType]),FILTER(Table,Table[OrderType]="Order Type2"))

Then add two measure above as Line values.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Thanks Angelia. this works great.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.