Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ecoale
Helper I
Helper I

smart filter sudden display problems

Good morning to all,

I have a big problem with smart filter in my reports, where I usually have three lines of filters. I set them so that:

- when I open a drop-down menu in third line, I can still view the hidden info of any lower plots;

- when I open a drop-down menu in first, second or third line, then I can select some elements in that box.

The problem is that, now, I cannot select the elemets any longer, because the open drop-down menu goes under the filter area located in the next lines (as indicated in the photo). This did not happen before...

Immagine.png

Could you help me in any way?? 😕

Thanks for your time.

Dear greetings,

Alessio

4 REPLIES 4
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ecoale 

I can't reproduce your problem.

Do you use the lastest version of Power BI Desktop and visual?

Version: 2.71.5523.941 64-bit (July 2019)

Smart Filter Pro 1.2.2

Or could you create a simple test file, then upload to One Drive and share the link here.

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Maggie,

thank for your reply.

I have the same Power BI version, but the 1.2.3 smart filter version.

I tried to come back to the 1.2.2 version, but I still have that problem... If I try to remove the problem bringing in first level for example the first line of smart filter, then I cannot select anything from second and third lines of filters...

Hi @ecoale 

How about change to a default slicer?

Open the selection pane, you can move visuals up and down in order.

4.png

If it make no sense, I would suggest you contact the author.

The custom visual Smart Filter by OKViz is developed by OKViz.

You can send a message to support@okviz.com as suggested here: https://okviz.com/support/. 

Best Regards
Maggie

Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your reply Maggie, now I try.

In the meantime, I leave here an url, so you may better understand the problem...

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNTUzOTc4OTYtY2EwMC00MTU4LWEwNmUtYTYwYWM0M2M0Mjk2IiwidCI6ImM3N...

Alessio

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.