cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

small segment

I have a dashboard reporting on some survey data. I like the fact that I can show segments and even combine them. But, I would like to disallow selections that would leave me with a segment of less than 7. This is both to ensure (a little) validity and (a great deal of) anonymity.

Can this be done -  eg. with an alert box?

br, Simon

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: small segment

Hi @SimonKibsgaard,

Segment? Is it Slicer in English? If that is the case, I don't think there is any option to limit the selection of the Slicer with conditions in Power BI currently. You can submit your requirements on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature.Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @SimonKibsgaard,

Segment? Is it Slicer in English? If that is the case, I don't think there is any option to limit the selection of the Slicer with conditions in Power BI currently. You can submit your requirements on Power BI Ideas to improve Power BI on this feature.Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

July 2020 Community Highlights

July 2020 Community Highlights

Learn about the exciting things that happened in July.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors