Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jppuam
Helper V
Helper V

slicer stop working - changing backgroud color

Hi,

i had a report that i'am using, and when i change the selection on the slicer, it change the color. but now it stops working, i press on the selection, it works on filter the data, but it doesnt change the colors, and when i'm using i dont know what selection is on

can you understand why ?

thanks,

JRslicer.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jppuam,

This is a known issue that has been fixed already. I would suggest you upgrade the Desktop to the latest version and try again. Reference: Power-BI-Service-Filter-vs-Desktop-CSS-bug/idc-p/465842#M28923.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @jppuam,

This is a known issue that has been fixed already. I would suggest you upgrade the Desktop to the latest version and try again. Reference: Power-BI-Service-Filter-vs-Desktop-CSS-bug/idc-p/465842#M28923.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @jppuam

What method were you using to change the colors via slicer selection?

Hi Parker, 

i dont understand the question. can you explain please ?

i have a field of projets and its was working, and now its not. i've tested create another page and create a slider there and it works. did i change some configuration ? i dont understand.

thanks,

JR

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I'm interested in how you are using a slicer to change a color. Are you using a specific kind of slicer like the Chiclet Slicer?

im using a normal slicer. with the visualization name "slicer".

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was able to replicate your problem. This looks like a bug to me. It looks like the color only changes if you have not set a background color for the slicer. If you take away the background color, your slicer will work as expected.

If you really want to use a color with your slicer, check out the Chiclet Slicer

Hope this helps,

Parker

Parker,

but it was working.... do you know if something was changed ?

i'll try the chiclet

thanks,

JR

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it recently got broken, possibly in the last update. I actually noticed this yesterday but I thought I was doing something wrong. Your question reminded me lol

but Parker how can they remove that ???? thats completly absurd...

thanks for the help Parker 🙂

JR

Parker,

the chiclet doenst make wrap text ? the text goes over the square..

thanks,

JR

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.