Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

slicer buttons stay same color when making a selection

I am not sure when it occured but now when I create slicer buttons and add a color background, the only that happens when one button is selected is the font color change as shown on the right.  Is there a setting that would allow color to be added but will still keep the color differential between selected and not selected as with the default view?

Button Issues.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Its not necessary to use images. You can simply drag the column as you do in slicers.
In settings on chiclet sli ers you can change background color and font color

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi ReynoldsTstan16,

Based on my test, it seems backgroud color can't be changed in a slicer, you can submit your idea here: https://ideas.powerbi.com.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi ReynoldsTstan16,

As per your requirement, you need to download "chiclet slicer" from customer visuals. You can change Background colors also. 

Please let me know incase of any query.

Anonymous
Not applicable

To use this you need a table with images...how does one get a table to import with images?

Its not necessary to use images. You can simply drag the column as you do in slicers.
In settings on chiclet sli ers you can change background color and font color
Anonymous
Not applicable

This worked great...thx!  One down side is the Chicklet visual does not support Syncing.  Hopefully down the road.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.