Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ashish_soni
Frequent Visitor

single colored bubble on the basis of average value on map instead of a pie

Hi,

i want single colored bubble on the basis of average value over the location on map instead of a pie having different colors corresponding to each value.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ashish_soni,

Is there any chance to share your sample data, and list the expected result based in the table? What's the mean of average value over the location? You want to create average of Latitude and Longitude? 

If you want to create Power BI Mapping With Latitude and Longitude Only, please refer to this article.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Hi @v-huizhn-msft,

In Sample2.png you can see that the table contains 6 rows, for each site ID there are two SHS color codes, I want a single color code on the basis of Average of site health Score, and then on this basis SHS color code should be determined to be either 0 or 1 or 2...... so that I could get a single colored bubble in the map. Also DAX used for creating color code column is-  SHS Color Code = if([Site Health Score]=100, 0, if([Site Health Score]>80, 1, if([Site Health Score]>60, 2, if([Site Health Score]>40, 3, 4)))). I also tried with measure but I am unable to put measure as a legend. 

In sample1.png the obtained result is shown which is not acceptable.

Sample3.png has all the data, SHS is calculated as average(AHS).

sample1.pngsample1.pngsample3.pngsample3.pngsampl2.pngsampl2.png

Regards,

Ashish Soni

Hi @ashish_soni,

Thanks for your detail description, I am still confusing your expedted result. 

Yes, measure is unable to use Legend level. You can create a calculated column and select it as Legend level.

Best Regards,
Angelia

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.