Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

hajar
Frequent Visitor

Hi...

I am trying to sign up to a trial version first to check the app... I am using my work email which mainly is a lotus notes email account.

I keep getting that my password and email are incorrect, and then i get that the email is used by other microsoft account and adks to enter the password and everytime i enter the password, it tell me it is wrong.

any advise

6 REPLIES 6
v-huizhn-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @hajar,

You need to sign up using your work email in this website: https://powerbi.microsoft.com, then sign in it.

Best Regards,
Angelia

dear.. thanks

I am using this website that u shared, i keeps telling me that i am already using my email with another microsoft and ask me to sign in with my password directly and then tells me that password is wrong..

Any advise please

hajar
Frequent Visitor

@v-huizhn-msft

our company emails is on lotus notus (IBM) and we do not have 365 microsoft accounts

Hi @hajar,

What's your ture domain? Power BI does not support email addresses provided by consumer email services or telecommunication providers. Please share your work email by private message, so that we can check if your email can sign up Power BI.

Best Regards,
Angelia

hajar
Frequent Visitor

Hi..

Kindly, I can not sign up for power BI.. I keep getting that my email and passowrd is incorrect.

I am fully confident that I am using my work email and the right passowrd.

Any advise

hajar
Frequent Visitor

@chass

Dears, please help... i am trying to sign up with my work email and i keep getting the below

You’re using h......_m......@dai.com with another Microsoft service already. To finish signing up for Microsoft Power BI, sign in with your existing password.

then I enter my password, however, it keeps saying it is wrong...

Please advise

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.