Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sraj
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

% sign on the value

Hi,

This has never happened to me before, I am working with an excel file that comes with column User Percent value as such 99.23, 99.41, 97.10 or 78.90.  I was trying to place the percent sign next to it but when I do that the value changes from 99.23 to 9923.10, 9941.34, 9710.22  what can I do to see the value as 99.23% & 99.41%.  

sraj_0-1642771337972.png

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DataVitalizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @sraj 

In a new column called (%value) divide the column which contains the values you want to display by 100. Add then this new column in your visual and enable % in the menu

Did it work ? 👌Mark it as a solution to help spreading knowledge 👉A kudos would be appreciated

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DataVitalizer
Super User
Super User

Hi @sraj 

In a new column called (%value) divide the column which contains the values you want to display by 100. Add then this new column in your visual and enable % in the menu

Did it work ? 👌Mark it as a solution to help spreading knowledge 👉A kudos would be appreciated

That worked, thank you!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.