Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sraj
Post Patron
Post Patron

% sign on the value

Hi,

This has never happened to me before, I am working with an excel file that comes with column User Percent value as such 99.23, 99.41, 97.10 or 78.90.  I was trying to place the percent sign next to it but when I do that the value changes from 99.23 to 9923.10, 9941.34, 9710.22  what can I do to see the value as 99.23% & 99.41%.  

sraj_0-1642771337972.png

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
othy_bi
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @sraj 

In a new column called (%value) divide the column which contains the values you want to display by 100. Add then this new column in your visual and enable % in the menu

Did it work ? 👌Mark it as a solution to help spreading knowledge 👉A kudos would be appreciated

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
othy_bi
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @sraj 

In a new column called (%value) divide the column which contains the values you want to display by 100. Add then this new column in your visual and enable % in the menu

Did it work ? 👌Mark it as a solution to help spreading knowledge 👉A kudos would be appreciated

That worked, thank you!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!