Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ponchibonosrzt
Frequent Visitor

shows all date values in a card

I want to make a project to show the program of a congress.

The idea is to have several filters to visualize in cards the events in the conference.

In the same day we have many events and in the card only can see the first and the last event and I want to show all the events in that day. It is possible with a card? or I have to use a table?

ponchibonosrzt_0-1620279294616.png

ponchibonosrzt_1-1620279330290.png

Thanks in advanced.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Krutigawale33
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @ponchibonosrzt , 

If you would like to show multiple values as a list. try using multi-row card visual. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaDarbhe
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @ponchibonosrzt ,

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Quick-Measures-Gallery/Concatenated-Tooltip/td-p/165912

Please try to create the measure like mentioned in the link above, in which you can have all the events concatenated, it will filter on the basis of the date you select and shows all the events in one card.

Let me know in case of any other help.

Best regards,

Pooja Darbhe

Jihwan_Kim
Super User
Super User

Hi, @ponchibonosrzt 

I am not sure how your data model looks like, but if you are facing the situation that the card visualization only shows the first or the last date, I think you are putting the date column directly to the card visualization. Instead, please try to write a measure that calculates to show all dates list in the column and put that measure into the card visualization.

Please check the below picture and the sample pbix file's link down below.

Or, please share your sample pbix file's link here and describe how your desired outcome looks like, then I can try to look into it to come up with a more accurate measure.

Picture5.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mfqj2t9z5l8s8nl/ponchi.pbix?dl=0 

show all dates =
CONCATENATEX( 'Table', 'Table'[Date], ", ")

Hi, My name is Jihwan Kim.

If this post helps, then please consider accept it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/jihwankim1975/

Twitter: twitter.com/Jihwan_JHKIM

If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it faster, and give a big thumbs up.

Go to My LinkedIn Page

Krutigawale33
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hello @ponchibonosrzt , 

If you would like to show multiple values as a list. try using multi-row card visual. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.