Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

show multiple rows

I have the following data:-

table name

program code

patient count

date

and I am trying to create a report in the following format

tablename               program code                       1/1/2019     (date)                       2/2/2019 (date)   --> Headers

abc(table_name)       xyz (program code)               100 (patient count )                          200(patient count)  ---> Values

I am unable to display the program code as a differentcolumn when I use matrix, since values for only one row is displayed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to do this to make it work:-show multiple rows.JPG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

tablename               program code                       1/1/2019     (date)                       2/2/2019 (date)   --> Headers

abc(table_name)       xyz (program code)               100 (patient count )                          200(patient count)  ---> Values

To achieve above output, you just need to place [tablename] and [program code] into Matrix row, place [date] into columns and place [patient count] into values section.

I cannot understand what you said "I am unable to display the program code as a differentcolumn when I use matrix, since values for only one row is displayed.", please illustrate with sample data.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to do this to make it work:-show multiple rows.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.