Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

show just Top 10 on visual level filters

Hi all,

I have a table chart it shows some kpi's for a customers. I set filter to show only top 10 customers on one of my kpi. Normally it works fine but when the kpi values is equal for more then one customer the table shows more than 10 value. I don't want it. I always want to see only 10 customer on my chart. How can i fix that ? Any idea ? and please tell me if anything not clear.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

By my test, you need to create a calculated column using RANX function.   The following method you can have a try.

1. Create a calculated column

Rank = RANKX(Table1,Table1[ID])  

Note: You have to choose one column which doesn’t contain duplicate values in this formula. And RANX function defaults to reverse order.

0.png1.png

1. Drag the column Rank to Visual level filters and choose Show items to Bottom. Then get the result.

2.jpg3.png

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

By my test, you need to create a calculated column using RANX function.   The following method you can have a try.

1. Create a calculated column

Rank = RANKX(Table1,Table1[ID])  

Note: You have to choose one column which doesn’t contain duplicate values in this formula. And RANX function defaults to reverse order.

0.png1.png

1. Drag the column Rank to Visual level filters and choose Show items to Bottom. Then get the result.

2.jpg3.png

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

is there anyone have idea ? 

It's to important for me

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.