Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

show 2 measures in clustered bar chart

Hi , i have to show 2 measures either in bar chart or column chart .I have shown "MLS records" but unable to show "total cloud cost"

.how can i show both values in same chart. i have attached the pbix file.

eos.pbix 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

This as to do with the options you are using on your chart, when you place the legend values you are not abble to add more than 1 value/ measure to your chart.

You would need to creat a measur for every status so you would have 6 to 8 measure based on the 3/4 status you have.

since you have filtered out to the status end of support you don't need to place the legend in the chart.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

This as to do with the options you are using on your chart, when you place the legend values you are not abble to add more than 1 value/ measure to your chart.

You would need to creat a measur for every status so you would have 6 to 8 measure based on the 3/4 status you have.

since you have filtered out to the status end of support you don't need to place the legend in the chart.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks @MFelix  it solved the issue.

I'm new to power bi , can you tell what did you mean by saying"creat a measur for every status".what status did you mean

Hi @Anonymous

On Power BI you canuse the columns to fill your visuals or create measure that are calculations that are called upon when you run your visialization.

On those measure you can add filters and complex calculations in order to achieve your objectives, in your case you have several status so if you wanted to have all the status on your chart based on both columns you would need to make measures.

Check the link below explaining measures.
https://www.sqlbi.com/articles/calculated-columns-and-measures-in-dax/

Can I also please ask you to mark the answer as accepted so can help others when searching the forum

Regards

Miguel Félix

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.