Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

doppietta
Frequent Visitor

selective slicer

Hi all,

I need to plot on clustered column chart the range distribution twice: the first one is the unfiltered version (made of by all the records in the table) and I need the second one to be dynamically adjustable based on a time slicer (I have a datetime column on my data model).

I don't know how to create a slicer that interacts only with the second dataset and not with the first one.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@doppietta wrote:

Hi all,

I need to plot on clustered column chart the range distribution twice: the first one is the unfiltered version (made of by all the records in the table) and I need the second one to be dynamically adjustable based on a time slicer (I have a datetime column on my data model).

I don't know how to create a slicer that interacts only with the second dataset and not with the first one.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alberto

@doppietta

You can disable the interaction between slicers and other charts. See Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@doppietta wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you.

Regards,

Alberto

@doppietta

You can disable the interaction between slicers and other charts. See Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.