Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

select all columns

Hello! I have a matrix with almost 100 columns related to products.

I need to size all columns.

How can I select all columns and size them equally and at the same time ( like in Excel)

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous,

The column width will be auto-sized if the option is on. If you'd like to resize them at the same time manually, I would suggest you vote up this idea.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous,

This is not possible in PBI you cannot edit size of columns simultaneous in matix or table visuals.

Let me just make a question why do you have a matrix visual with over 100 columns in PBI this is not practicall to analyse and information will get confusing. PBI is not the same has excel and as different purposes and using the same ways of working will lead to incorrrect conclusion or very difficult to analyse files.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes , thanks but i have to use all the products.

Thanks a lot

Hi @Anonymous,

The column width will be auto-sized if the option is on. If you'd like to resize them at the same time manually, I would suggest you vote up this idea.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.