Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PraveenRaj
Helper I
Helper I

scroll bar is not available in hover over in a line chart

Hi everyone, i'm using line chart to display temperature and humidity data, so there will be 24 multiple line in a single line chart. In that i'm not able to see the scroll bar in hover over in line chart, it only displaying first 10 data of line chart. How to enable the scroll bar in hover over . Help me to get the result. 

scroll.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi, @PraveenRaj

Just do not choose Page size of the page that is designed for Tooptip, you could custom it and adjust the size of it.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @PraveenRaj

"Unfortunately By Design right now, we only show 10 rows of data. If you have additional tooltip values, this causes you to hit the 10 row limit with only a few series (as shown in this example)."

I will recomed you to create a Page tooltip with those values.  and then assing the tooltip to that viz .

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you @v-lili6-msft and @Greg_Deckler

Thanks for your guidance, the docs is helpful to me, but i'm now have confusion, which visualization is better to see all 24 values at a time. Right now i'm using donut, but in that i feel difficult to find the corresponding name because too much of value makes complex to understand, Suggest me any custom visualization to view this much data because earlier i tried all default visuals. If simple tooltip with scroll is also enough, if any custom visual present like this, kindly suggest me.tooltip.PNG

Thanks&Regards

PraveenRaj.k

hi, @PraveenRaj

Just do not choose Page size of the page that is designed for Tooptip, you could custom it and adjust the size of it.

Best Regards,

Lin

Thankyou @v-lili6-msft

I did it, Thanks for your help.

Thanks&Regards

PraveenRaj.k

Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

What you want, my friend is to use Report Page Tooltips. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-tooltips

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Thank you @Greg_Deckler.

The docs is very helpful to me, Now i'm created tooltip based on it. 

Thanks&Regards,

PraveenRaj.k

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.