Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

scatter chart plotting issue

I have a following table

Feature   column x   column y 

a             0.5             0.6

b             0.2             0.4

c             0.4             0.5

I want to plot scatter chart for above table.  I have put "feature" under details and legend, "column x" under x axis and "column y" under y axis. I just see one single dot in the center. Any help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

You can turn on the fill point option at format tab, then you will see other points.(There are located at left-bottom and top-right)

In addition, you can also modify the range of y-axis and x-axis to see these points more clearly.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

You can turn on the fill point option at format tab, then you will see other points.(There are located at left-bottom and top-right)

In addition, you can also modify the range of y-axis and x-axis to see these points more clearly.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Harcoding the start/end of the axis can help in the short term but you probably need to understand your data before you hardcode upper/lower boundaries.  For your simple dataset it looks a lot nicer with these settings.

scatter.png

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.