Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
marijane12 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

% row total as measure

Hi everyone,

I know that there is a way to display the % of row total. The problem is that I have to compare the % row total of a table with values of another table...so I think I have to create a measure to calculate the % of row total. Do you know how can I do this?

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: % row total as measure

Hi @marijane12 

I created a sample as below, and add the measures:

Measure = DIVIDE(MAX(Table1[Volume]),CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Volume]),ALL(Table1)))
Measure 2 = DIVIDE(MAX(Table2[Volume]),CALCULATE(SUM(Table2[Volume]),ALL(Table2)))
Compariance = [Measure]-[Measure 2]

Note that there’re one-to-one relationship between 2 tables. Results shown as below:

03.png

Please let us know more details if the issue still pending.

Best regards,

Dina Ye

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.
marijane12 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-diye-msft ,

The formula that you wrote is not the percentage of the row but the percentage of the column. 

Thank you anyway

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @marijane12 ,

I can barely replicate your question, could you please show me your dummy pbix? I'd like to provide the further advice.

Best regards,

Dina Ye

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Users Online
Currently online: 178 members 1,795 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: