Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

representing the same customer in multiple groups

i have 6 datasets of customer data each relating to a different company, ie. they are subsidiaries within a bigger company.

is there a way visually of showing the overlap, or would have to create combined columns of each combination of companies?  there must be an easier way to reflect this?

any input would be great 🙂

thanks!

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

4 REPLIES 4
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

Any tips?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

@vanessafvg - can't you use a bar chart with customer on axis and company as legend?

/sdjensen

Hi yes, i guess what i am looking for is something like a Venn diagram where you can see the inter relationships between the different subsidiaries 

@vanessafvg wrote:

Hi yes, i guess what i am looking for is something like a Venn diagram where you can see the inter relationships between the different subsidiaries 

@vanessafvg

There's no Venn diagram in Power BI, you can try this workaound by R script and vote for this idea A Venn diagram visual.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.