Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

forest
Regular Visitor

remove count

Hi

I'd like to display the action PercentCompleted field in a bar chart.

But, i have the count value

Sans titre.png

does anybody know how to remove this "count" to display the value ?

thank you for helping a beginner

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
forest
Regular Visitor

thanks @MFelix and @v-yulgu-msft for your ideas.

I've just found the solution. I had to convert the percentCompleted field into percent, and it works.

Event if the field is a numeric value in the SharePoint list, I feel it is converted into text.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
forest
Regular Visitor

thanks @MFelix and @v-yulgu-msft for your ideas.

I've just found the solution. I had to convert the percentCompleted field into percent, and it works.

Event if the field is a numeric value in the SharePoint list, I feel it is converted into text.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @forest,

Is the data type of [PercentCompleted] field numeric or text? In a chart visual, Y-axis only supports numeric values. If adding a text field into Y-axis, it will be counted automatically. Besides, any numeric field added to Y-axis should be aggregated by default. You can choose the aggregation format by clicking the drop down icon. 

If you don't want to aggregate the field, as a workaround, you can create a measure to return relative results.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @forest,

If you have the version after July you can easaly do this by double clicking the values and then giving it an alias check this link.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.