Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

efhache
Frequent Visitor

relative slicer for timestamp (date and time)

I have a table with a timestamp field as shown below.

efhache_0-1614860213536.png

I would like to create a 'slicer' to display only the data based on a relative timestamp:
all the entries for which the 'start' column is between day D 6h00 and day D+1 05h59 (i.e. a total of 24 hours).

I can make a slicer on date or time independently but I can't find how to really have the desired range of 24h.

Someone can explain me how to do?   Wouldn't there be other solutions than to create a column with a -6h time switch to use a D and D+1 filter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
efhache
Frequent Visitor

ok, so the workaround is a substract 6h to do a switch  and then filter on date. Not really happy with this approach but it finally works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
efhache
Frequent Visitor

ok, so the workaround is a substract 6h to do a switch  and then filter on date. Not really happy with this approach but it finally works.

One cannot view data from 2 different days using the relative time slicer, is it?

For example: If I need to view last 24 hours of data and currently I am able to view only the data from today and not yesterday's data

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.