Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

relationship between tables

Hello, I hope all is well with everyone.

My question is the following, I have these three tables, (item name, UX_salesview, calendar), and I connected the calendar table to the UX_saleview table without problem, but when connecting the Item Name table with UX_saleview it gives an error because it says that it causes ambiguity with the Calendar table.

If anyone could help?

The translation of the yellow rectangle - "Cannot create a direct active relationship between UX_SalesView and ItemNames because that would introduce ambiguity between Calendar and UX_SalesView tables. To make this relationship active, disable or drop one of the relationships between Calendar and UX_SalesView first
Duvida power BI.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
johnt75
Super User
Super User

I would guess that you have an indirect relationship between calendar and item name via some other tables.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
johnt75
Super User
Super User

I would guess that you have an indirect relationship between calendar and item name via some other tables.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went back to doing the relations trying to see if it had any indirect relation with the calendar and it already worked, I don't know if it has to do with what you said, but thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.