Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cmcubism
Helper I
Helper I

receive cross highlighting selection by measure

Hi guys,

I am thrilled by the new "multiple cross highlighting filters across different visuals"-feature in the newest February 2018 edition of PBD.

Because now you now can easily get lost on your journey of clicking on different categories and different visuals I am lacking a featuer to read out the cross highlight filters like I can already do that with normal filters using FIRSTNONBLANK, CONCATENATEX etc,.

Is there an available solution in PBD yet?

Thanks in advance

Christian

4 REPLIES 4
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @cmcubism,

Per my knowledge, it is not available to achieve such a "multiple cross highlighting filters across different visuals" functionality via nomal filter functions.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Yuliana,

thank you for your reply.

I am not sure if I have made myself clear enough in my first post.

What I would like to have as a final solution on my report is a card visual with a fomula that reads and summarizes the filters added to the visuals by clicking on the categories/columns in the different visuals.

E.g. "You clicked and therefore filterd for Year(s) 2017, 2018 and the category/ies computers, monitors."

If you have understood me correctly and ther is no way of achieving this yet, has this idea been posted in the ideas section already?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Christian

Anything new on this issue?

Thanks in advance

Christian

cmcubism
Helper I
Helper I

Sorry, I posted in the wrong forum.

Could anyone please move this thread to the PBD forum?

Thanks and again sorry

Christian

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.