Did you get the solution to the issue you are facing?
As I am also facing the issue "System.OutOfMemoryException".
Please help in case you have the solution to this.
Thanks in advance
I don't know if its the same issue as I found, but we got the same result when trying to read from an Excel file containign a table. Turns out the source system had created the table with all the empty columns in the Excel sheet as columns; over 16,000 of them! Once the spurious columns were deleted from the table it worked fine.
I was experiencing the same issue and resolved it by increasing the size of the paging file by following these steps:
1. Open file explorer.
2. Right click on "My Computer"/"This PC" and select properties.
3. Select "Advanced System Settings" from left-navigation panel.
4. Click "Advanced" tab.
5. Click "Settings" in "Performance" section.
6. Select "Adjust for best performance" in "Visual Effects" tab.
7. Click "Change" in "Advanced" tab.
8. Uncheck "Automatically manage paging file size"
9. Select the drives (preferably SSD) and under custom size mention the size in multiple of thousands to set the size. I set minimum to 16000 and maximum to 32000
This worked for m.
We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!
Learn about the exciting things that happened in July.
Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.
We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.