Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GuillemXII
Helper I
Helper I

"Fake" Calculated Column

Hi everyone, 

Today I retook an old file that I started working with few months ago and I've discovered something really strange:

In one of the tables, I had created several calculated columns but non of them were currently showing as calculated columns but as regular columns with no calculations at all:

Test.png("Test" is just a new one I created to compare)

The thing is that although not showing as calculated columns, they are still working as such: I inserted new data and those columns generated their own values. 

However, when I click them, no formulas apear on top and I would like to apply some changes to them.

Aside from deleting and creating them all over again, do you have any idea of why this could be happening and how to solve it?

Thank you all and sorry for any lenguage mistakes ( I'm not a native speaker)!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@GuillemXII,

I cannot reproduce it. Check if it is a custom column in Query Editor.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@GuillemXII,

I cannot reproduce it. Check if it is a custom column in Query Editor.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.