cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vamshik153 Member

qlik view expressions in power bi

Hi guys,

iam working on migration project from qlik view to power bi. I dont have any knowledge on qlik view. so, now i have some qlik view expressions and i want to know the meaning of them and their suitable measures in powerbi. Expressions given below.

1.sum({$<AS_OF_YEAR={'2018'},SCENARIO={'Actual'},VERSION={'Final'},TimePeriod={'*'} >}YTD_NET_AMOUNT)

2.[$(=$(vColumn02_Label))]-[$(=$(vColumn01_Label))] ,['FY19 Budget Year Total ' & vBudgetVersion]

3.sum({$<SCENARIO={'FORECAST'},VERSION ={'June Forecast'},TimePeriod={'Jan'},AS_OF_YEAR={'2019'},ACCOUNT_GEN2={'ZZZZZ - Total Administrative Expenses'},ESSMKT_GEN2 =,ESSMKT_GEN3 =,ESSMKT_GEN4 =,ESSMKT_GEN5 =,ESSMKT_GEN6 =,ESSMKT_GEN7 =,ESSMKT_GEN8 =,ESSMKT_GEN9 =,ESSMKT_GEN10 =>} YTD_NET_AMOUNT)

Looking for solution

Thankyou all

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: qlik view expressions in power bi

Hi @vamshik153 ,

I am not sure what desired result would you want, could you please share your sample data and desired output screenshots for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Please read this post to get your answer quickly: How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in 2020

New Ranks and Rank Icons in 2020

Read the announcement for more information!

New Kudos Given Badges Coming

New Kudos Given Badges Coming

We're rolling out new Kudos Given badges. Find out how many Kudos you've given.

November 2019 Community Highlights

November 2019 Community Highlights

Get an overview of the events and great community content from November.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)