cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: publish only the value of the last or the first date of a month

@parry2k  thanks for this and I understand the logic, yet I don't get the number I'm looking for. I had expected to see for example for May 31 2019 a value of 21798. I do see this back in your graphs, but when I apply the same measure which you suggest, I still get the value of the sum of all values over the month in question.  I cannot find what I've done differently than your solution. 

Additional question I have is: if I were to have several type of 'parameters' in that field, so not just the one listed in my example, how would I write the filter to show only one? I tried applying filter(table, table[parameter]="selected paratemer" to the function, but am getting error message. 

https://lantmannen-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/michiel_van_der_veer/EVwgyi-3dJ5KgAHjoFX3qGMBqQ_RlT9QJDcF...

thanks for your patience and ideally additional help

Super User IV
Super User IV

I will look at this today. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Datanaut! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@parry2k  hi there, 

can you please look into this once again/ more? Below is the measure I've applied and I'm still getting the sum over all days in the month, rather than only the sum of the value of the last day of the month. 

also, can you please advise how I would apply a filter? My table contains different categories in the same column and I'd need to be able to select on a specific on for my visuals. 

thanks again. 

PalletsInHighbay =
VAR
__EOMDATE=
EOMONTH(
max(T_Dynaman_KPI[Date]),
)
RETURN
if(Max(T_Dynaman_KPI[Date])==__EOMDATE,
sum(T_Dynaman_KPI[Value])
)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors