Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Richy
Regular Visitor

product sales by store when specific products are associated with specific stores

Hi everyone, i would really appreciate some help with a problem and some coaching around where my logic is going wrong and how I can improve to help resolve simimlar problems in the future.

I have two tables -example data set below

-a table of selected products that are ranged to be sold in a various stores

-a table of sales of all the products sold in all stores  by period (ie a week)

problem.PNG

I am looking to be able to see what of their ranged products a store sold and how much they sold, including if they didnt sell any of the product they should have

I am struggling with the fact there are multiple products and  multiple stores in each table. I have managed to find a solution using lookup value to bring sales into my range rable when there was only one date, but am npw stuck as there are mutiple dates.

The ideal solution is where i can have a date filter and visualise a table of store, ranged product, sales of this product including zero sales, % product that are ranged that were sold

Any support, would be much appreciated

Regards, Richard

3 REPLIES 3
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Richy ,

Please let us know:

1. What are the tables in your model?

2. What are the relationships among them?

3. Can you provide some sample data?

Best Regards,

Icey

aj1973
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Richy 

Your request doesn't seem very clear!

do you have a Date table in your model?

Can you please attach a Dummy of your Pibx file? 

Willing to help

Regards
Amine Jerbi

If I answered your question, please mark this thread as accepted
and you can follow me on
My Website, LinkedIn and Facebook

@Richy Read this post to get your answer quickly.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.