Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

problem with visual descrepncies

Hi,

I have a table which is a summary of 234 rows and 6 cloumns (the left one with Actual header) and another one wich is a matrix with user input numbers(Target header in the right). I have a problem when I filter them using a slicer becuase in the left matrix the empty cells disapears but in the right matrix not! Is it possible to have both reacted the same to the slicer?!

photo_2019-05-30_17-37-57.jpg

The blank cells in the left matrix automatically show up since there is no data and in the right matrix they show up since they have null value.

Is it possible to create "rows subtotal" in the right matrix which has the numbers entered by the user? (some cells are null or no value in them)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Anonymous ,

Please try to use the IF(....,BLANK(),) to force the blank area display blank(), it will disappear.

Best Regards,

Teige

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Anonymous ,

Actually, it should not display the null value in the right visual, have you checked the configuration of both visuals?

By the way, if would be pleasant if you can share the pbix file to us for analysis, it will help us finding what has caused this problem.

Best Regards,

Teige

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TeigeGao  Did you note that the right matrix is imported as is from excel? It's not summerized nor pivoted. but the right one is the summary of a matrix of 4 columns and 235 rows! Please reply?

HI @Anonymous ,

Please try to use the IF(....,BLANK(),) to force the blank area display blank(), it will disappear.

Best Regards,

Teige

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.