Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

print only one report

Is there a possiblity to export only one report to pdf, without making the other invisible?

BR

6 REPLIES 6
Nonsensely
Helper I
Helper I

You are able to print multiple reports?  I can't even get a report to print that isn't merely a screen shot with cut-off data!?  How did you manage that?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

What exacly do you mean by "multible reports"?

You had asked about printing only one report without printing the other. Were you referring to additional visuals that appear on the same page?   Are you stuck with screen shots as well?

I can't get any of my reports to print that aren't a screen shot. I am working to convert Excel Star Query reports I run and e-mail to users daily, for printing out in the manufacturing facility.  The main one is a pivot table for manufacturing line scrap activities, with a page break for each manufacturing line.  They select the lines they wish to review and print for distribution to line supervisors to investigate potential quality issues.  Even if I have them only print the data for one line at a time in Power BI, the data below the scroll point doesn't print (in PPT or in PDF).  It would be nice if they could walk over to a computer that has current data on the dashboard, click the line they want to review, print the report, and take it to the point where the units are scrapped.  

Why isn't report printing base functionality?  We have a directive to convert as many reports as possible over to Power BI. I fear I am the one who is going to have to break the news that this is not the proper tool to meet our needs. 

PattemManohar
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Anonymous Please just hide the pages (Right click and hide page) which you don't want to export to PDF. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a PBI Community Champion

Anonymous
Not applicable

is there any other way?

I do not want to users to hide sheets.

@Anonymous Don't think so, that there is any other option to export only selected pages.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a PBI Community Champion

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.