Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

emveha
Resolver III
Resolver III

presenting value of a selection of items in a card

hi all,

have a report with products and quantities and revenues and i am using a table for this but also 2 cards.

The table contains all the fields described above, 1 card contains the revenue of ALL products (f.e. $ 100.000,-) and NO selection has been made. The second card should contain the value of the total of all orders which had quantities less than or equal to 50.  So in this case the number in the card should be something like $12.000,-

any ideas how to do that?

thanks for helping me out...

m

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ricardo,

thank  you for your response, i have created a new calculation as you explained--> Revenue QTY < = 50 = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Gross]); FILTER(ALL(Sales); Sales[Quantity] <= 50) but as a value i get FALSE (tried column as well but the result was similar).

Maybe i did something wrong, but what i want at the end is a table with Product, QTY and Revenue. Next to that i want to have a card with the value of this table (f.e. $100.00,-) furthermore i will create another table with Product, QTY and Revenue but in this case i want only those items that has been sold for a quantity of 50 or less. Next to that table i will add a card with the corresponding Revenue of the table with items <= 50.

hope you can help me out....

thanks!

m

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ricardocamargos
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @emveha,

I think it can help you:

CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Value]); FILTER(ALLSELECTED(Table1); Table1[Quantity] < 50))

or

CALCULATE(SUM(Table1[Value]); FILTER(ALL(Table1); Table1[Quantity] < 50))

ALL -> if u wanna everything, ignoring the filters on screen;

ALLSELECTED -> if u wanna keep the filters.

Thanks,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

thank  you for your response, i have created a new calculation as you explained--> Revenue QTY < = 50 = CALCULATE(SUM(Sales[Gross]); FILTER(ALL(Sales); Sales[Quantity] <= 50) but as a value i get FALSE (tried column as well but the result was similar).

Maybe i did something wrong, but what i want at the end is a table with Product, QTY and Revenue. Next to that i want to have a card with the value of this table (f.e. $100.00,-) furthermore i will create another table with Product, QTY and Revenue but in this case i want only those items that has been sold for a quantity of 50 or less. Next to that table i will add a card with the corresponding Revenue of the table with items <= 50.

hope you can help me out....

thanks!

m

Hi @emveha,

Can you provide the PBIX as sample ?

Thanks,

Ricardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.