cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

power bi pro msdn

I have a power BI pro MSDN subscription. How can I use subscribe to email functionality? I don't think I have email associated with my power BI pro MSDN subscription, how to enable email there? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: power bi pro msdn

Hi @Ranbeer,

As you already have the subscription, you can follow this article to assign Power BI Pro licenses to your users. Then you should be able to sign in Power BI with the user, and follow steps from this article to set up an email subscription to a Power BI report. 

Once the email subscription has been set up, the next time the data is refreshed, Power BI will send an email to the address that you use to sign into Power BI.Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: power bi pro msdn

Hi @Ranbeer,

As you already have the subscription, you can follow this article to assign Power BI Pro licenses to your users. Then you should be able to sign in Power BI with the user, and follow steps from this article to set up an email subscription to a Power BI report. 

Once the email subscription has been set up, the next time the data is refreshed, Power BI will send an email to the address that you use to sign into Power BI.Smiley Happy

Regards

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

July 2020 Community Highlights

July 2020 Community Highlights

Learn about the exciting things that happened in July.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors