Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

power bi paginated report

Hello,

I just downloaded Power BI Report Builder because I want to start creating triggered excel export files by email. Something that we cannot do with subscriptions in Power BI reports from the web. Seems like paginated reports are the solution. 

I have a large table (visual) within an existing pbix. file that I really do not what to re-create from scratch in power bi report builder. 

Can anyone tell me what I should do?

How can I load my existing pbix. file in to power bi report builder where everything is already built out, i.e. tables joined, columns and measures created, exisitng charts and tables, etc.. 

3 REPLIES 3
vmakhija
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@Anonymous 

At least you can re-use Power BI dataset I guess.

For charts or tables, not sure if you can re-use those from Power BI.

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know how to find the underlying dax formula for a visual (table) that I have created? @vmakhija 

Maybe I can copy and paste that DAX in the query in report builder so that I dont have to completely rebuild my visual?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly, I am trying to figure out if I can reuse a visual table without recreating the whole thing...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.