Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Leaguiar

power bi is finalizing alone

good afternoon
Would you like some help?
I recently started using power bi and when I update a table extracted from my database with approximately 3 million lines, the power is terminated alone and does not update the information.
Thank you
Luiz Eduardo

4 REPLIES 4
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@Leaguiar,

What type of database do you connect to in Power BI Desktop? Do you use import or directquery mode and do you use 32bit or 64bit Power BI Desktop? Also do you get any error messages?

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@Lidia, good afternoon.
Thank you for returning.

I am connecting progress data via ODBC, I use the directquery and I am with the 32-bit desktop version.
No error appears, only ends

@Leaguiar,

It doesn't support DirectQuery mode for ODBC in Power BI Desktop. You are using import mode, I guess. 

In your scenario, do you get the issue when clicking "Refresh" in Power BI Desktop or connecting to the ODBC data source? I would recommend you use 64bit Power BI Desktop, and uncheck  the following options in Power BI Desktop.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Lydia,

Good Morning,
thanks for helping me,
I did what was requested and at first up to updated the data, but in other updates the same problem occurred.
I also noticed that in the inclusion of some measure the system is also closing.
Thank you

Luiz Eduardo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.