Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mrdeveloper
Regular Visitor

power bi - You don’t have permission to access this page or perform this action.

Hi,

Just wondering how do I update power bi to pro version, this account is the only account that I use for power bi, 

when I go to my workspace in power bi, it shows popup as content below:

"Upgrade to Power BI Pro
This feature is only available to users with a Power BI Pro license. Upgrade today to get access to collaborate with others and distribute content.Learn more"
after I click update account, it goes to "Purchasing Power BI Pro" page, then after I clicked https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage, it tells me 

You don’t have permission to access this page or perform this action.

Correlation ID:
sea#033fc6ee-2675-4ebb-8647-f56ed23d20b0

Error code:

I have tried to follow the solution post in other people's ticket who have the same issue.

Please help, I need power bi to be able to use as soon as possible, please sent the solution to frank@moustacherepublic.com if there is any solution.
Much appreciated.

Frank Wu

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi mrdeveloper,

Please contact an expert to purchase PBI Pro license from link:

https://info.microsoft.com/CO-PowerBI-ContactMe-Register.html

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

mrdeveloper
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Just wondering how do I update power bi to pro version, this account is the only account that I use for power bi, 

when I go to my workspace in power bi, it shows popup as content below:

"Upgrade to Power BI Pro
This feature is only available to users with a Power BI Pro license. Upgrade today to get access to collaborate with others and distribute content.Learn more"
after I click update account, it goes to "Purchasing Power BI Pro" page, then after I clicked https://portal.office.com/adminportal/home#/homepage, it tells me 

You don’t have permission to access this page or perform this action.

Correlation ID:
sea#033fc6ee-2675-4ebb-8647-f56ed23d20b0

Error code:

I have tried to follow the solution post in other people's ticket who have the same issue.

Please help, I need power bi to be able to use as soon as possible, please sent the solution to frank@moustacherepublic.com if there is any solution.
Much appreciated.

Frank Wu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.