Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mayankkapoor85
Frequent Visitor

power BI new feature notification

hi all,

i just downloaded the new version of power BI and when i open any report. it pops out the new feature window and freezes the report completely. though the ribbon functions work. i am not able to dismiss the notification. pls see below image

2017-07-12 (1).png

any help will be appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@mayankkapoor85

Hi, one solution to close that window is change the orientation screen to vertical. You can do this going Display Settings of Windows.

After that you can see the complete notification.

Regards

Victor

Lima - Peru

Lima - Peru

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mayankkapoor85,

I saw this new feature notification the first time I opened a report. But it no longer prompts when I create a new .pbix file or open any existing report later.

Per my understanding, this notification will pops out the first time you open a report after installing the latest release. We cannot dismiss it, but it won't appear agian when opening it next time.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@mayankkapoor85

Hi, one solution to close that window is change the orientation screen to vertical. You can do this going Display Settings of Windows.

After that you can see the complete notification.

Regards

Victor

Lima - Peru

Lima - Peru

yup that worked. thank you 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.