Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Musto
Regular Visitor

power BI Desktop interactions

Please my probleme is exactly in visuels interaction in power BI Desktop : I have 2 visuels the first it contains Months  and the second contains details of every month(Days details) so i want to click on the first ho contains months and the second interact with him (exemple first graphe contains: January(if I clik on January the second visuel take me to the details of January(Days) Details of every Days . and thanks a lot for every things.

3 REPLIES 3
v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @Musto 

Usually, when you click the one visual, it will interact with other visuals, Please check if the Interaction is be changed.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-reports-visual-interactions

By the way: value of these vsiual must have a relationship.

If not your case, please share your sample pbix file and your expected output.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I already visit the link it dosn't work for me, so I will join an exampl and I wishe that we can found solution. 

https://mon-partage.fr/f/Oa4yXZxk/

hi, @Musto 

Date for graphe1 is [Date_2] and Date for graphe2 is [Date] , they are two different fields. 

They couldn't get interaction with your requirement.

and for your data:

4.JPG

There are 12 rows data in [Date] in January, and why do you divide them into different month [Date_2]?

I think if Date for graphe1 should be [Date]  instead of [Date_2]

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.