Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

phone view missing tiles

The "phone view" from a dashboard that has over 40 tiles is only showing 5 tiles, all others are missing.  What happen?  A week ago, I had all tiles available in the "phone view" and had a nice layout created for the phone.  Did I change a setting somewhere by accident?

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't receive a call from Microsoft yet but it looks like they got it fixed.  All of my tiles are now available.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I was not able to reproduce your issue. 

In your scenario, did you make any modification to the dashboard/tiles/report? Were you the owner of this dashboard? Did this problem occur to other dashboards? Refesh your dashboard, does issue persist? Using a different browser to log on service, does issue persist?

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am the owner of the dashboard.  I use Internet Explorer so I opened it up in Chrome and I am having the same issue.  All of the tiles are missing.  I refreshed the dashboard, tiles still missing.

It appears to only be this one dashboard.  All other dashboards that I've created seem to have all tiles available on phone view.

I do modify the dashboard from time to time so I do know when I make changes to the dashboard, I have to re-pin the tile in the phone view.  Issue is, I don't have any tiles to repin.  they are all missing.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Hi @Anonymous,

As I was not able to replicate this scenario, please test:

Create an extra dashboard, pin those tiles that are missing on phone view to this new dashboard, switch to phone view to check whether they are visible. You only need to pin 3 or 4 tiles for a test.

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Am experiancing the exact same problem. The Phone view was fine, now only 3 tiles appearing,  the remaining missing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have an open microsoft help ticket in on this.  They called, got access to my screen to view the issue, and are currently working on the issue.  I'll come here to tell you what the answer is.  It looks like a bug however, all of my other dashboards are working correctly.  Only my main dashboard is not showing all tiles in phone view.

Sounds good we have a ticket open also, as all of our dashboards are missing tiles on the Phone View, were all fine a week a go, not 100% sure when they stopped working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't receive a call from Microsoft yet but it looks like they got it fixed.  All of my tiles are now available.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind, post the solution here on what Microsoft does to fix it for you.  I'll do the same.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.