Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

option showing ''first/last'' rather than ''earliest/latest''

Hello,
I'm asking for help with powerBI.A little back story:
Self taught HTML and PowerAutomate for collecting information from Microsoft form submissions, and turning each submissions into a PDF and saving them into dated folders accordingly
Also each form submitted, the data is collected onto excel.

Now, PowerBI:
I'm trying to make a live feed that would show the latest date for start of day and end of day along with the persons intials of who submitted them.
Now in excel it shows 

• Date that was selected
  • initials
  • start of day or end of day the day that was selected
  • if the object was used
  • tasks if they are copleted or not (according to the start/or end of day)

Ali001_0-1666529790157.png

Ali001_0-1666535033040.png

i've been able to have so that the date shows.
I'm also able to add the tooltips.

However when i want to add the initials options, it shows ''first/last'' rather than the latest for the relevent date and start/end of day option.
How do i fix that?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

See if the following similar solutions are helpful to you.

Displaying all values instead of first or last val... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

See if the following similar solutions are helpful to you.

Displaying all values instead of first or last val... - Microsoft Power BI Community

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and let me know immediately. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

just wanted to say thanks!
My solution was to add new colums which would introduce a series of ''IF'' commandds to meet the the = completed or inomplete, andd then have it filtered by relevent date of curent date upon page and al pages 🙂

i've also made the status set as first, so it would override previous status responses 🙂

thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.