Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SgY

one tooltip, two different table

Hi,

I've created a tooltip on a separated page. The tooltip table consists of identifiers and description fields. The tooltip works: If I display the identifiers, and I point on the identifiers with the cursor, the appropriate description from the tooltip table appears (Figure 1).

However,

It seems like I cannot use the same tooltip table to the identifier when it is in a different table. In this case, when the cursor is on the identifier, all the descriptions from the tooltip table appear, not only the appropriate one (figure 2).

thanks

SgYok.pngno.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SgY ,

Did you disable the option in the tooltip page?

tip.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Thanks for your reply. I turned off, but it seems to be worse than before. The table that worked before well, now doesn't. Now the whole tooltip table appears, instead off the only, appropriate description.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.