Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

kalpanaV
Helper IV
Helper IV

not able to use pro for 60 days

Capture.PNG

i am not able to access the dashboard and i am not getting notification try pro for free. 60 days trial version. what to do to get 60 days trial version

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @kalpanaV,

I think You pro trial has been expired. So, you have to upgrade the account to Pro.

Eligibility for Extended Pro Trial

Your account must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial offer.

• Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.

Reference

Regards,

Siva 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
SivaMani
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @kalpanaV,

I think You pro trial has been expired. So, you have to upgrade the account to Pro.

Eligibility for Extended Pro Trial

Your account must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for the Extended Pro Trial offer.

• Power BI Free users active between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017 are eligible for an Extended Pro Trial.

Reference

Regards,

Siva 

i cant upgrade to pro for 60 days?

or only option is i have to buy license?

You guess you have to buy it.

If you were an active user between May 3, 2016 and May 2, 2017, you got a notification to extend Pro trial in the month of June. 

Regards,

Siva

i am not an active user between may 3 2016 and may 2 2017.i logged in power bi on July month only

@kalpanaV

Then You will not be able to extend the free trial.

okay thanks

@kalpanaV

You are welcome.

Kindly close the thread by accepting my solution, if you got cleared.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.