Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

anithaMallam
Helper III
Helper III

need help

Hi All,

i have a report like below where i want to default one segment in the report page.

anithaMallam_0-1631093038423.png

i want to default Fiber packaging as default, even if i select the other gauges like flex packaging,foodservice,northamerica the report page should be defaulted to one segment. even though i saved the page with one segemnt selection Now what is happening is what ever the guage iam selecting if i select the back button and go the main page and comes to this report it is showing the one which i selected last. but i want to default it one segment. could some please help me in defaulting it.

Regards

Anitha.

5 REPLIES 5
mussaenda
Super User
Super User

Hi @anithaMallam ,

On your back button, place your bookmark for Fiber Packaging instead of the normal back option.

Hope this helps.

Hi Mussaenda,

If i assign the bookmark  of fiber packing to the back button it will go to the main the report page.i want to go back to main page but in the details page the selection should be defaulted to fiber packaging even if i go and check the other gauges.

Regards

Anitha

PREVIEW

Hi @anithaMallam , you can control the action of a back button

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@anithaMallam , if you are coming using the dill through, it should change.

Options you have is slicer sync

clear slicer bookmark ( use that comes to this page )

Hi Amit,

iam not using the drill through.i placed buttons on top of gaugaes and with bookmarks i am navigating to this page from main page.

Regards

Anitha

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.