Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

IsraelHerrera40
Regular Visitor

multi-table totals

Hola buen dia.

Necesito obtener la suma del total de 3 tablas, estas mismas contienen datos tipo texto y numerico, no es de interes si es numerico ya que cada celda es un analisis y quisiera sumar eso el numero de analisis no el resultado.

Estas son mis 3 tablas. Lo que es el nombre de la columna EB, BMA,Hongos, Levadura, Salmonella y Cronobacter

son analisis y ya que cada columna contiene ya sea un numero o texto independientemente de que el numero sea 0 quisiera que contabilizara esa celda como 1 para tener un total de analisis

Quisiera tener un total de analisis, Ejemplo:

EB: 250

BMA: 600

Hongos:800

Levaduras:350

Salmonella: 150

Cronobacter: 188

IsraelHerrera40_0-1679972113579.png

IsraelHerrera40_1-1679972136889.pngIsraelHerrera40_2-1679972163873.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @IsraelHerrera40 ,

How to get the result EB: 250?

please provide more details with your desired output and pbix file without privacy information (or some sample data) .

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rongtie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

For example,in data view i have a the table contains: date, sample, EB, Salmonella, cronobacter and BMA,index. Each cell in the columns is an analysis that was carried out regardless of whether the result is 0, I would like it to be counted by cell that contains any character, it does not matter if it is numeric or text.

I would like to have my table in the report view something like the image below.

IsraelHerrera40_0-1680546650077.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.