Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

carogomez
Helper I
Helper I

mix 3 tables to do a calendar

Hi!!!

I am doing a visualization with promotional activities.

I want to do the following visualization:

Dinámica: promotional activity

01 02 03: week number

Captura de Pantalla 2020-11-30 a la(s) 19.15.50.png

My problem is how I have the information. I have 3 tables: 

1. "cyt-dash actividadespdvbp": the first table have the activities that are planned for the whole year. (forecast)

2. "cyt-dash actividadespdvytd":the second table shows the activities that are currently happening (current year).

3. "cyt-dash actividadespdvytg":the third table is the same forecast, but every 2 month is updated to the future, so is more real that the first table. Because of this in the picture above all the activities "Actividad Planificada" (activities that are older than today) use the information of this table. 

Captura de Pantalla 2020-11-30 a la(s) 19.09.33.png

Now to complete the table above:

1. "Ejecutado": If their are activities planned in bp and are executed in the current year (at the same period: start date / finish date)

we will named "Ejecutado" (executed)

2. "No ejecutado": If their are activities planned in bp and aren't executed in the current year, we will named "No ejecutado" 

3. "Ejecutado parcialmente" If their are activities planned in bp and are executed in the current year but not during all the period describe in the BP activity (start date/finish date is different in the BP table and in the YTD table) we will named it " Ejecutado parcialmente"(partially executed).

4. "Actividad planificada": For all the activities that are later the current date, we will named them "Actividad Planificada". Here we will use the information from the cyt-dash actividadesytg. 

Eahc of the three tables mentioned, have the following columns:

where the importantes onces are: fechainicio: start date, fechatermino: finish date, TipoActivacion_id: promo activity_id

Captura de Pantalla 2020-11-30 a la(s) 19.13.53.png

I hope you will help me,

thank you

1 REPLY 1
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @carogomez ,

It's a little hard to follow...Could you please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file without sensitive data from your Onedrive for Business?

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.