Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

em12340
Frequent Visitor

missing minimum category width feature

Hi PowerBi Community, 

I am trying to adjust the width of the bars using the stacked column chart visualisation but i can't find the feature  minimum category width under the x axis, does this feature still exist? or is it located somwhere else

Thanks in advance ! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

nevermind , i have found the feature , you need to select categorical type first then adjust minimum category width

Thanks

image.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @em12340  ,

The Maximum Category width should be in:
- The Y axis for Stacked Bar Chart
- The X axis for Stacked Column Chart

Cheers
Robin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

HI Robin ,

Thanks for the reply although i still dont see that feature in stacked column chart nor in the Stacked Bar Chart. These are the only features i see in the Y and X axis 

image.png

nevermind , i have found the feature , you need to select categorical type first then adjust minimum category width

Thanks

image.png

But why your stacked column chart got the dropdown Type? mine doesnt have, similar to @em12340 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.